Wednesday, July 31, 2013

30 Days of Blog Lovin ~ Day #23

Day 23, can you believe it? I can't believe that I am still keeping up even with the week I have just had. I am still feeling pretty tired tonight and instead of actually taking a break today I have been battling through it to get the accounts out from the weekend! All done now So I will sleep well again tonight. I really do need to take a day off but with unpacking still to do I can't see that happening tomorrow. Man I have been dragging my feet!




It has been an emotional day for me today, the announcement was made that I am stepping down from Dusty Attic Admin & DT. Dusty has been a huge part of my journey these past few years and it is well and truly in my blood. I have been struggling to keep up with everything and getting my business off the ground. So I need to let go of some outside commitments so I can focus on some new projects. It was with a heavy heart that I had to step down from Dusty and was not a decision I took lightly, I have been with Dusty and Jen since the start, it really is like another family for me.


I need to get everything cleaned up and sorted out so I can seriously start planning my future, Lots of ideas and not enough time at the moment. Not enough energy more importantly. I need to take a little time for me after the hectic lead up and weekend last weekend to catch my breath.
I still have to go through the photos from the weekend too, Hopefully tomorrow.

Its already past midnight, I think I need to get to bed, I was actually in bed by 11.30pm last night so it was an early night for me.

I think I need to get lost in a little creative time too! I need to re evaluate my list tomorrow and pencil me in! LOL And Hubby too!  I need to get back into my Morning pages again, I can definitely tell when I haven't done them in awhile, I get so scatter brain and find it harder to concentrate! I have been forgoing the morning pages to take Maddie for a walk in the mornings. She is growing very quickly!

OK Time for bed, I am yawing now! Sleeps Time!

Night ALL xxxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...