Sunday, July 28, 2013

30 days of blog lovin - Day #21

Day 21, Home tonight after a huge day for the second day of my ScrapMedia workshop! I am in a slightly comatose state tonight! It was another fabulous day!
I got home around 7pm after packing everything up! Then I had to unpack everything out of the car, I had it half done before Wil come out to help me!
My legs, feet and back are killing me! Think I will allow myself to have a very quiet day tomorrow! I feel like I could sleep for a week! Tired would be an understatement lol! 
Anyway, all that stuff from the car has just made it to the dining room and table, I figure it will still be there in the morning! 

Time for another spring clean before it all goes back away tomorrow, that is if I can surface from bed! 


You think I would find a more comfy spot to get comatose in hey! Trying to find the energy for a shower and bed!  I don't think I left anything of me on the table this weekend, I am spent!

Night all xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...