Saturday, July 27, 2013

30 Days of blog lovin - Day #19

Day 19?? Is it I hope so lol, this post comes from me to you while I am in bed and posting on my phone!

It has been another massive day today, the hall is all set up and ready to go and I think everything is now organized! Phew! And you know what! To bad if its not now! Lol
My fabulous helpers setting up tonight, Donna, Tracey & Rosie! Thanks Girls! Couldn't have done it without you! And thank you to Rosie and Deb for helping to pack kits and also to Sharon and Tracey for all your help today too!

This place will be all abuzzz tomorrow! Can't wait! I need at least 6 hours tonight after not getting to bed until after 3am last night!

Ok short and sweet again! I am a little on the buggered side tonight! 
Night All!!!
Me xxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...