Saturday, April 13, 2013

February 2013 Highlights ~ Playing Catch up

OK  So I am soooo behind at the moment, I am 2 months behind on my Month in Review Posts, But I guess its better late than never hey.

February was another very busy month, aren't they all, but the last couple have been ridiculously so!
I traveled North to Townsville and South to Brisbane within a week of each other in February.


I was Spoilt with Breaky in Bed on Mothers Day with some flowers from our garden, Thanks Don xxx.


We went up to Townsville for Wil to have his first Interview for the Army and to visit my friend Lisa who was up there for her radium treatment. Was a quick trip up and back with one night in Townsville.

This was the view from the room we were staying in! Was so nice.

While waiting for Wil's interview Don and I went for a walk through one of the gardens there where we came across these black cockatoos sitting there having a chat.


After a quick cuppa with Lisa and Wil's Interview, it was back in the car for a very wet 5 hour drive back home.

Then it was home to pack and get on a plane to fly down to Brisbane.
The Lovely Sue Smyth from Australian Scrapbook Ideas  picked me up from the Airport and we went back to her place for a cuppa then onto Print Blocks to Stock up for the weekend workshop.

Leonii picked me up from Print Blocks and we got some last minute items for Tracy Verdugo's Paint Mojo Workshop
You can see more on the Paint Mojo Workshop on this post HERE

Was so lovely to catch up with my baby girl and Duncan! Miss my beautiful girl sooo much!!

I have been teaching myself to paint faces, this was the progress of this girl.
I am really enjoying learning new art techniques lately!!


I have also received my first shipment of phone cases with my art work on them, I am still in the process of getting these onto Etsy! Another Job on my list of many things to do!


February has been another very very wet month! We stop measuring the rain these days, I think this weeks worth was well over 300ml for the week.




The stormy skies has provided some pretty spectacular photos this month, this was a freaky storm cloud and was so low. It almost felt like you could reach up and touch it!







You can probably guess by now that I love taking photos of the changing skies!



An early morning Sunrise, complete with plane in the top photo top RH corner.




On the home front the animals are all doing well and everything is lovely and green and wet!



Still waiting for these custard apples to ripen!

"Fatso" AKA Cynder in front of the fruit orchid.


Tilly on Guard, we nearly lost her to a snake bite in March, but more on that in next months post.
I hope to have the March in Review post done by next week!

Love this photo of Sadie sitting on the fence post.


Xena the warrior princess!


As always February has been another month of emotional ups and downs, although I can feel a little by little that I am getting stronger! Believing in myself a little more each month!!

Thank you to each and everyone of you for supporting me in my journey through this life!
Hugs to you all! xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...