Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday ~ Donna Salazar Designs ~

Hello again, How is this fine day treating you all??
I have made a couple of cards to show you today, I need to make more of an effort to make more cards, they always mean so much more when you receive them
. These come about when I was cleaning up and putting stuff away and I picked something up and went, this would look good as a card and this would look good with that, anyway next minute instead of cleaning up I ended up with a bigger mess, but was happy to have created these 2 beautiful cards and cleaned up some of my scraps in the process. Gotta love that. So the clean up just took a detour!
I am shocking for remembering birthdays of all our extended family members I always start out well for Jan but then get so busy with life! This year I want to make sure I send a card to everyone and if not a card at least a phone call!



I have used the crafty Chronicle and Botanique papers for the card and flowers with a strip of canvas frayed to add a bit of interest.



I have used the Grand Peony Spellbinders die for the flowers.
I have used my fave DSD stamp the Dear Sir Stamp! I think it ends up on most projects!


I have use the new Mix'd Media Chox on this card (Petals)
as well as the Chiffon & Honey Mix'd Media Inks


Products used:
Patterned Paper
GCD Botanique
Crafty Chronicles
Chipboard
Want2Scrap - Chipbopard
Flowers
Dusty Attic
Prima
Colour
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Chox - Petals
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Honey & Chiffon
Stamps
Donna Salazar - Dear Sir, Bricks
Dies
Spellbinders - Grand Peony Creations
Other
Brads
Happy Birthday stamp
Want 2 Scrap - Canvas Sheets


 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...