Friday, January 25, 2013

My Word For 2013


I have finally settled on a word for this year, well two words but they go together!
I have been on a real learning journey for the past 12 months, I have been learning more about myself and have been learning how to be a better, smarter more creative person!
But most of all learning what it really is that I want! I am still on that journey of searching, but now I know what it is I am seeking.

First and foremost I am SEEKING FREEDOM!!
Freedom to be ME and the freedom  to be able to express my authentic self.
I am seeking all the things in the canvas above, but I also know that all of that will come once I SEEK the FREEDOM to be Me!!

 I have created this canvas as a reminder to stay true to me so that I will be able to achieve the Freedom that I SEEK!!
 I am looking forward to this journey with all its ups and downs along the way! I hope to emerge at the end of this year without all the emotional binds that have held me back for too long!!



You can see more Words from the Fly Tribe word Hop HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...